For many, gambling is an enjoyable leisure activity, which is the attitude we encourage at Eclipse Casino. However, we know that for some people gambling can become a problem.
We recommend you follow these guidelines to ensure you stay in control and have fun when gambling at Eclipse Casino:
- If you choose to gamble, do it for entertainment purposes only – not as a money-making activity.
- When the fun stops, stop playing.
- Gamble with only what you can afford to lose and treat any winnings as a bonus.
- Set a time limit and take a break when you reach that time, regardless of whether or not you are winning.
- Loss is part of the game, so expect to lose, knowing that the odds are against you.
- Make it a rule to not gamble on credit and never borrow money to play.
- Do not use gambling as an opportunity to solve your financial, emotional or social problems.
- Gambling should take up only a relatively small part of your day.
- Bet sensibly and avoid chasing your losses, which can lead to larger losses.
- Gambling is not a substitute for friendships, family, work or other worthwhile activities.
Do you have a problem?
If you feel like you are having a problem with gambling, Eclipse Casino recommends you take a look at the following questions. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of them, please consult a professional.
- Is gambling interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Do you gamble to escape boredom?
- Have you borrowed money or sold anything to gamble?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- Are you trying to make up for previous gambling losses?
- Has gambling caused you any health problems, including stress, anxiety or depression?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Has your gambling caused any financial problems to you or your family?
If you feel like taking a break from gambling, Eclipse Casino provides a self-exclusion service. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for a certain period of time and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period.
If you are considering self-exclusion, please remember to contact all casinos and gambling companies with whom you have accounts and ask to self-exclude with them too.